ImaginLab is based in Western France, with premises in Brest, Lannion and Rennes.
ImaginLa's infrastructure is based on 3 access networks located in Brittany and interconnected through a Very High Bandwidth backbone:
- Future Internet in Lannion, with a very high bandwidth optical fiber network connected to an IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) core network.
- High-Speed Wireless in Brest, with LTE (Long Term Evolution) / 4G Radio Access Network.
- Video broadcast in Rennes, based on DVB-T2 Digital Television Broadcast Network.
This solution is used to deploy multimedia services (telephone, television, messaging, presence, etc.) on different access networks and terminals (computers, television, fixed or mobile telephones, etc.).
ImaginLab is a seamless regional network dedicated to experimentation and can be interconnected to similar testbed at European or international level. Imaginlab's testbed was created as a R&D collaborative project. It has been certified by the Images et Réseaux cluster. The project is run by Images et Réseaux itself for operation and by the Université européenne de Bretagne (UEB) for supplier selection and solution acceptance.
Thanks to this infrastructure and the multi-media services mentioned above, experimenting with Future Internet is … now.
For further information, please contact us (Monday to Friday, 9am-6 pm)
- +33 (0) 2 96 48 31 55 (Lannion)
- +33 (0) 2 23 21 00 50 (Rennes)